- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, March 18-20.
- AiM SQuaRE "Tropical Moduli Stacks" (with R. Cavalieri, M. Chan, and J. Wise), March 23-27.
- Algebra and Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Washington, Seattle, March 29-31.
- Models of Curves, University of Amsterdam, May 26-29.
- Tropical Geometry, Berkovich Spaces, Arithmetic D-Modules and p-adic Local Systems, Imperial College London, June 15-19.
- Tropical Geometry in Frankfurt (TGiF)-Seminar, University of Frankfurt (with Marvin Hahn and Sara Lamboglia).
- Feb. 11-15, 2019: Winter School on Enumerative Geometry and Modular Forms, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (with Martin Möller).
- July 9-10, 2018: A Tropical Panorama, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences (with Yue Ren).
- April 7-8, 2018: Mini-Workshop on Stability Conditions and Homological Projective Duality, University of Michigan.
- March 16-18, 2018: Algebraic and Combinatorial Aspects of Tropical Geometry, Special Session at the AMS Spring Central Sectional Meeting at Ohio State University. (with Angie Cueto and Yoav Len).
- April 17-19, 2015: Student Tropical Algebraic Geometry Symposium, Brown University (with Nathan Pflueger).